Sunday 12 September 2021

Maori Language Week Activities




You are beginning to use capital letters and fullstops. Well done!

Fantastic lego plane!
You are doing well at learning your doubles and halves.



Beautiful Coulouring in Myra. Well done!


Great job Nawaz! You are doing really well. Keep it up!
Nice presentation Muhammad! I can see you had fun doing it.

                                          This is such a wonderful activity. I wonder how much time did it take?
                                                         Your cupcakes look divine!

                                                Great learning with technology Samantha !

                                        Your weaving looks amazing and I love the colours. Nice job!

2 comments:

  1. There are some really busy bees in Room 5. Everything looks so good. I can see maths, puzzles, colouring, flags, baking, weaving and even making a birdhouse. GREAT JOB, I love it all.

    ReplyDelete